The Reciprocator is used for smooth movements of guns for application of liquid paint or powder coating at various speeds & stroke length to suit Conveyor & Jig height respectively. The objective is to achieve uniform spraying of powder or paint on moving objects by precise & smooth up & down movement of guns (stroke) at various speeds.
The spraying guns are mounted on an arm extended from a carriage. It is programmed to move in required stroke lengths & speeds depending on object height for up & down movements of guns & conveyor speed. The carriage is moved up & down on suitable guides through chain driven by a geared motor. The frame supporting the carriage & its structure are made sturdy. The counter weight can be balanced for number of guns used. The wheel castors are provided at bottom to facilitate the easy movement of reciprocator whenever required. The movement is controlled by latest digital AC frequency drive & microprocessor based controller to achieve desired stroke & speed.
• Easily adjustable stroke length & speed to suit production needs.
• Precise speed & stroke length.
• Increased production & quality coating.
• Exact stroke length adjustment reduces powder waste.
• Adjustable chain provides smooth running.
• Reduces maintenance – Only cleaning & lubrication is required periodically.
• Minimizes labor cost.